Policies for guests staying at Suites@118
• Check-in time is 3pm. Please call if you would like to check in earlier. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. There is nothing you need to do to check-out.
• Though we are happy you are staying with us and would like to accommodate your needs, no smoking and no pets are allowed at Suites at 118.
• Please be conscious of others staying in the building with regard to noise. If you have any issues with noise in the building, please feel free to call us.
• We have furnished our suite rooms for general cooking and housekeeping needs. Linens, pillows, and bedspreads are provided. Dishes, glassware, pots, and pans are provided in the two large suites, with basic glassware provided in the hotel room, as well. While some snacks, beverages, and limited liquor selections are available for purchase in the suites, paper products, condiments, and cleaning supplies are not provided. Please report any broken or missing items as soon as possible. We will take inventory after your checkout to account for any missing items.
• We have decorated the suites in local art, and the space occasionally functions as an art gallery. Each of the works displayed is priced for sale, so please let us know if you would like to arrange a purchase. Some of the pieces are expensive, and many are fragile. As such, it might be wise to consider the age and personality of any children who may be staying in the suites. Guests are responsible for damages to individual works, and guests should take that into consideration with regard to their stay.
Again, we welcome you to our suites and to our town.